Wednesday 25 November 2009

Invitations

Two invitations from creative loop readers. Thank you.

'
Open Studio at my home this weekend 28th and 29th November from 11am - 4pm.
To the cake eaters, I am making some more homemade cake, not that I am using tactics to get you here!
You are all welcome to visit me and see my work, and there are some new pieces to view.
8, Mill Lane,
Capesthorne.
Nr. Macclesfield,
Cheshire
SK11 9LB

all the best and hope to see you,
Yvonne Philipps
www.yvonnephillips.co.uk

You may remember Shaggy's picture of the interior of Christ Church in the Winter loop:

'Carl the owner of Kush Bar & Velvet Lounge has re-opened the Bate Hall & I wish him every success, especially as he has a dozen or so of my framed photo's for sale adorning his walls, mostly local shots!
I hope you will at least check them out if in town while sipping on your pint or coffee, and if you are tempted to buy? even better.'

Good news about the Bate Hall, we'll get down and have a look. Thanks Shaggy. You can also see some of his pictures and those of other local photographers at Macclesfield Flickr. See link

Bate Hall, Chestergate, Macclesfield

No comments: